- Guard your privacy. What people know about you is up to you.
- Protect your reputation. Self-reflect before you self-reveal. What's funny or edgy today could cost you tomorrow.
- Think before you post. Anything you say or do can be copied, pasted, and sent to gazillions of people without your permission.
- Assume everyone is watching. There's a huge, vast audience out there. If they are your friends' friend, they can see everything.
- Post mindfully. Avoid photos, text & comments that you wouldn't want to see on your own digital pages and profiles
- Watch the clock. A virtual hug never matches a real one. Balance your life.
- Choose wisely. Not all content is appropriate. You know what we mean.
- Stand behind your actions. Be upfront and stand behind what you say online. Be trustworthy and responsible
- Think about what you see. There's lots of important content on the internet but just because it's online doesn't mean it's true.
- Be smart, be safe. Not everyone is who they say they are. But you know that.